Flourescent Whitening agent for Cellulose and Polymide, Wool and Silk fibres.
A tinted high substantive flourescent whitening agent can be use for self dyeing or along with non tinted DURVESH products to get very high & brilliant bluish violet white shade.
- Chemical Constitution : Stilbene Disulphonic Acid derivative
- Ionic Nature : Anionic
- Appearance : Bluish green fine powder
- Shade : Bluish white.
- Hydrogen Peroxide : Tinted Dyestuff are not stable
- Hydrosulphite : Tinted Dyestuff are not stable
- Chlorine bleach : Not stable
- Acid : Not stable
- Alkalis : good
- Hard Water : Upto 350 ppm
- pH : 7-12
- Light : 3-4
- Washing : 4-5
- Exhaust application recommended at :- 80C & above
- Dossage :
- Exhauset with Hydrogen peroxide bleach :- 0.5-1.0%
- Exhauset on bleached substrate :- 0.5-1.0%